DADS Against Discrimination
FATHER SUPPORTING FATHERS
Oregon, Washington, New Mexico and Canada
Dads Against Discrimination (DADS) promotes Do(s) & Don't(s) during
family breakup or divorce.
- Let children know you love them.
- See Local FATHERS support group.
- Close out joint checking and charge accounts.
- Remove business records from home.
- Notify Credit Bureau of divorce.
- Rent a Post Office Box , if needed.
- Attend all court sessions, and keep copy of all case related papers.
- Avoid your children.
- Move out, unless court ordered.
- Use wife's attorney or sign anything they offer.
- Be afraid to ask lawyer questions.
- Use a lawyer with a "defeatist" attitude.
- Be afraid to change bad attorney.
- Be surprised to lose your children [Ben to state rules.
- Rely on feminist social workers.
- Agree to automatic payment of any kind.
- Tell the kids you love them.
- Accept reasonable settlement.
- Keep track of attorney's fees.
- Review all motions and affidavits.
- Sign anything before an objective review.
- Miss court appearances.
- Pay money to ex if she is on welfare.
- Accept decree with vague(i.e. "reasonable") visitation.
- Keep "PARENTING TIME" visits.
- Support FATHERS Group and improve marriage laws.
- Avoid direct contact with ex-(wife).
- Review divorce with children.
- Be afraid to start new relationships.
Top of Page | DADS
Capitol Branch | DADS Main
You are visitor number
No information or materials posted here are intended to constitute legal advice,
nor can we guarantee the accuracy of posted information, especially as to each
individual situation. We do not independently check the information contained
herein and does not refer or endorse any product, service, or firm. This site
does not constitute any relationship; local counsel should always be consulted.
Always read the "fine print" in every contract!