mix until one consistency.
- 2 cups of white school glue (any brand, do not use clear)
- 1 cup water
In a separate container mix:
slowly combine the two mixes, (it will look clotty at first,
but keep stirring and soon you will have slime for hours of fun and
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 tsps of Borax (can be found near laundry detergent in the grocery store.)
- add a few drops of food color or liquid water color if desired.
I will bring some down next week.
- don't let it sit on your head too long as it will blend into
your hair and will be hard to remove.
- don't let it sit on fabric or carpet for too long as it will
blend into the fibers and will be hard to remove.
- If stuck to clothing, pick off as much as possible, then wash
in warm or hot water with soap immediately and your troubles should
- If put in a margarine container be careful of the rude noises
caused by forcing one's hand into it.